Ok, I am being dramatic, but this is my update, summary, final thoughts, and conclusions about the Laneige Time Freeze product line. I posted about my first impressions of the Laneige Time Freeze products here. So this post details my final conclusions about Laneige Time Freeze’s products’ performance. Say that fast ten times. 🙂
I received my Laneige Time Freeze trial products back in January of 2015. I originally calculated that the products would last about a few weeks, but instead, they lasted a few months! Which is huge because I apply all of the products that I use on my face onto my neck.
The Time Freeze Essence was the first to run out. Then the Time Freeze Cream. Then the Time Freeze Wrinkle Filler. The last to hold out was the Time Freeze Eye Serum. I am still using the eye serum along with Laneige’s White Plus Renew products.
My Laneige Time Freeze Trial Kit consisted of four items: 5ml of the Time Freeze Essence, 3ml of Time Freeze Eye Serum, 3ml of Time Freeze Wrinkle Filler, and 10ml of the Time Freeze Cream. I tried to find the ingredient list for all of the products in this line, but I was unsuccessful. I did however, find the ingredients for the wrinkle filler.
Laneige Time Freeze Wrinkle Filler Ingredients:
Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Polyethylene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Tillandsia Usneoides Extract, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Adenosine, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dextrin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Water.
That’s a lot of freaking cones!
Laneige Time Freeze Results & Conclusions
After using Laneige Time Freeze for 2 months from Jan 2015-March 2015 I am pretty pleased with the results. My skin was in very bad shape due to the extremely irritating products that I had been using and the Laneige products really helped my skin to get better.
- I usually don’t get acne, but I was pleased that the Time Freeze products did not break me out.
- The eye cream absorbed really well. I had no eye area issues so I can’t tell a difference in this area.
- The wrinkle filler is THE TRUTH! It had a cumulative effect on my neck and nasolabial folds. Granted, I was using neck and smile line patches as well, but I do think that using the Time Freeze Wrinkle Filler on a daily basis really helped.
Now the Laneige Time Freeze line promises an increase in skin moisture retention and skin texture within 6 weeks. After 6 weeks of use I can say that my skin was improved in both areas. My skin was much more hydrated, but I think my expectations were a bit higher regarding my skin texture. I have to keep reminding myself that my skin was very damaged when I first started using this product.
- The essence and cream really soothed and masked my skin irritations. When I applied the products I literally couldn’t see the rough skin and all my irritated bumps. As I continued to use the products, the bumps, peeling, redness etc. started to diminish and heal. My skin is still blotchy and has some post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, thus, I am now using their White Renew products.
- The essence and cream left my skin moist, dewey, plump, and baby soft. This was despite the horrible condition that my skin was in. This was amazing because my skin was so damaged and rough.
- I glowed! Everyone commented on how my skin glowed and how beautiful it was! And this is with damage that was in the process of healing!
I really like the Laneige Time Freeze product line. It really helped to heal and sooth my skin. I think that the essence and cream should be used together because when I ran out of the essence and was using only the cream, the results weren’t as pronounced. If you have lines beginning to form, I highly recommend the wrinkle filler. I would guess that you could use this product alone to treat those areas.
I think the Laneige Time Freeze line is a great option as a basic skincare and antiaging regime. I am not sure if I will purchase the full size of these products because there are so many other products I want to try, but if I ever need a good “to-go-to” line – I will.
© 2015, Seegesi's Serendipity™. All rights reserved.