Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope that everyone is enjoying their holidays. I thought it would be cool to come up with a list of the top products that I have tried throughout 2015. The list is in no particular order.
- The Face Shop Goodbye Smile Fold Modeling Gel Patches: These have adenosine, pomegranate extract, and fermented ingredients. It works really well to decrease smile lines. It’s great to use before an event.
- The Etude House Petite Beauty Firm Neck Patch: These have adenosine, blueberry extract, and hydrolyzed collagen in them. They are great for instant, albeit temporary tightening, that lasts a few days.
- The Apieu Game Over Blackhead Kit: My favorite blackhead remover to date. I prefer the three step process versus the single strips because it’s more thorough at removing blackheads.
- Holika Holika Skin & Good Cera Super Cream: This cream has coconut oil, soy, yeast, ceramides, glycoproteins, squalane, and vitamin E. I love this cream. It is very healing and soothing. If my skin ever gets irritated and raw – this is what i am using.
- Tony Moly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel: This peeling gel has pearl powder, yeast, vitamin C, urea, allantoin, & lactic acid. It is a very mild and gentle peeling gel. It’s effective and won’t irritate my skin. I am still on the same tube I bought earlier this year, despite using this multiple times a week.
- Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash Off Mask: This has shea butter, macadamia seed oil, strawberry seeds, & strawberry seed oil in it. I love how gentle, effective, and moisturizing this mask is. I hope they never change the formula.
- Innisfree Mineral Highlighter in Starlight Gold: This mineral highlighter has titanium dioxide and vitamin E in it. I adore this highlighter because it makes my skin and facial contours look amazing.
- Opalescence PF Tooth Whitening Gel 20% & 35%: This is one of the most effective tooth whiteners that I have ever tried. It works fast and there is no tooth sensitivity.
- The Prostrong ProCal Calcium Nail Supplement: I like this nail strengthener. Even though it is very pricey, I think I prefer it to the Alica Keratin nail treatment I blogged about. It totally absorbs into the nail, unlike the Keratin treatment.
- The Face Shop Trendy Nails Basic Glitter in Sophisticated Mood: I think this was one of the prettiest glitter polishes that I bought. The second runner up would be the MeMe Box one called Meteor Shower, but this one looked like diamonds on my toenails. 🙂
- The KeySkin Foot Peeling Care Kit: This foot peel has multiple fruit acids and extracts in it like glycolic acid, lactic acid, apple, grape, lemon, & orange extract. I am so glad I got this. It smells sooo good and it works well. I love this foot peel!
- Ogoyi Macadamia & Collagen Reviving Conditioning Rinse: This protein conditioner has hydrolyzed wheat, rice, and collagen; silk amino acids, collagen amino acids, keratin, apricot, argan, & macadamia oils. This is an excellent protein conditioner that has great detangling abilities. 🙂
- The Right Stuff Soap Turmeric Soap No. 28: This soap only has a mixture of good oils, water, and turmeric. I love this soap. It has never dried my skin or irritated it. It also keeps my skin bright and appears to be clearing my blemishes.